Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Adventures: Adventures in Pembrokeshire, part three

The rain stopped and the sun came out to play on day three, so we headed to Amroth, the best beach ever, for the day!

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

(I weighed down my pockets with pebbles... can you tell?)

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

We had a gorgeous long walk along the shore, taking in the beautiful sunny views, the pebbles and the families playing in the sea! When we made it to the other end, we stopped for icecream. I picked lemon and lime cheesecake, and rhubarb and custard flavours, while my Mum and brother chose Belgium chocolate. That was some seriously scrummy icecream. We had sixteen flavours to choose from, I think I could have happily stayed behind the counter and sampled one of each! Next time, I think I'll try blackcurrant ripple and mango sorbet.

It was a hot day outside, okay? I had to cover up somehow! (Still burnt my shins, though. Don't ask how!)

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

Here I am again, using my fab new selfie stick from Toxicfox! Smile!



As well as those moments when you want to capture everybody in the photo... this selfie stick is perfect for when you want to take an awesome panorama, landscape photo or video from up above with minimum effort. Just turn the front facing camera off! Win!

IMG_1711.jpg

We enjoyed eating another fab car picnic (we had a slight rain shower that drifted in from Tenby towards us) and watching the waves roll in. I became slowly obsessed with the sea foam blowing here, there and everywhere. After a chilled afternoon, we said farewell to Amroth, and hello to Saundersfoot...

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

The harbour has recently had improvements made to it, including a new viewing deck. It's only been open for just over a month, and it looks like a perfect place to watch the boats!

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

Can you see the rainbow?

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

Saundersfoot harbour always has something to see, and conversations to listen in on. We weren't quite expecting to see an older gentleman mowing his lawn... on the edge of a cliff! A little boy was overheard asking his dad about where a group of people on a Seal Safari boat were going. When his father explained they were going to see dolphins, and fish, the little boy asked, "But what about sharks?!" which made his family chuckle delicately. He has a point, actually... anything's possible!

IMG_1788.jpg

On our fourth and final morning, we popped back into Tenby town itself and admired the view. Stocking up on sandwiches and snacks for the journey home, we were really quite sad to leave. It was a seriously fun, eventful, memorable trip, and I definitely can't wait to visit again. Till next time, Tenby!


Sponsored post: My selfie stick was provided to me free of charge from Toxicfox in exchange for a review. All views are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?