Friday, 5 December 2014

Shop: Christmas Wrapping with wrap.me

wrap.me wrapping paper

Ah, wrapping presents. It's always such a fun pastime! (Apart from that one year when I got really frustrated wrapping a round object and threw a tantrum. That was a fun time!) There's such a massive selection of wrapping paper to choose from these days, especially at Christmas. But sometimes, doesn't wrapping all your presents in the same old shop-bought stuff feel a little bit boring? What if there's a special someone in your life you really want to impress? What if you've got the perfect present which demands that extra-special finishing touch? Or, if you're like me, you spend far too much time on Instagram/taking photos and you really want to show them all off? Well...

wrap.me wrapping paper

Wrap.me recently contacted me and asked if I fancied trying out their personalised Instagram wrapping paper. Of course I couldn't say no! In fact, I scrolled through the Instagram folder on my Camera Roll quicker than you could say "Giftwrap!" ready to choose my photos.

First of all, I was really impressed with the speed in which it arrived. You can choose up to thirty photos, either from your phone, Instagram or your computer. It turns them into square format before arranging them into a huge collage. You can then order sheets (which are a very decent size, I think they're about the size of two A3 sheets side by side), a small roll of wrapping paper or a large roll. I received the sheets, and I think they'd definitely suit a medium to large gift. I chose to print photos of my favourite place on earth, Tenby, along with things which makes me smile (like the rainbow birdboxes in Cardiff, my first attempt at making a rainbow loom band bracelet, and a rainbow... can you sense a theme here?!) I really love the paper quality too, it's the type of paper that will let your scissors glide along, rather than the paper in the shops that just tears in half when you're midway through cutting!

IMG_4244.jpg

I'm tempted to wrap presents in them this year, but on the other hand, it's so special and ingenious, I really fancy framing it and putting it on my bedroom wall. I just know my family will love it when they see it. The possibilities are endless too, especially if you're going to wrap a friend or loved one's presents in it - you could include your favourite photos of them, making it extra-personal... and easy to work out who it's for under the tree!

I was really impressed with my new wrapping paper from Wrap.me - if you fancy making your own wrapping paper, give them a visit here! The prices start at £4.99 which is really affordable, and worth it!

Have you ever ordered personalised wrapping paper before? If so, what did you think?


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with wrap.me - the wrapping paper was sent to me free of charge, and all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?