Thursday, 25 September 2014

Dress: #TTYA4LTS

#ttya4lts

The fabulous LTS, my favourite go-to for tall clothes has an exciting new launch happening today! Designer tall label Taller Than Your Average has collaborated with them on a brand new range, and I have a wishlist the length of my arm right now! The capsule collection offers eighteen different pieces ranging from denim to dresses, outerwear to knitwear and everything inbetween. The range has already been spotted on model Jourdan Dunn at London Fashion Week, who was Instagrammed wearing the stripe wrap shirt by super-photographer Mario Testino!

The best part of this range for me is how affordable it all is - the prices start at £24 and end at £110 which means there's definitely something for everyone. The range has a serious rock and roll feel to it, so it's time to channel your inner grunge goddess!

Right, on with the fun bit! I've picked out my favourite pieces from the range. This may take some time...

#ttya4lts

Removable Collar Dress, £90 - I love this dress. I can imagine dressing it up with black or nude heels, plus the contrast panels not only break it up and add interest but they also create a slimming effect, too. Take off (or add) the collar, and you have two different dresses for the price of one!

#ttya4lts

Ripped Skinny Jeans, £70 (as seen on model) - I'm not usually one for skinny jeans (or jeans with holes in, for that matter) - but these are pretty awesome. I would definitely pair these with a lightweight, oversized t-shirt and Converse for day, or the white collarless shirt tucked in and black brogues for the evening.

#ttya4lts

Stripe Wrap Shirt, £55 - First of all, it's monochrome. Second of all, it's stripy. The bold design should definitely liven up any work outfit (add a cami as it's got quite a deep v neck!) with black trousers. For a more casual look, I'd wear this with the black tapered trousers (which also form part of the range) and ballet flats or black ankle boots!

10T41_WWH

Yeti Coat, £110 - What else is there to say about this, other than I absolutely need one of these in my life? Okay, so I don't advise wearing this on a rainy day, but it will keep you warm. Plus texture is a big thing this season, and from personal experience of the last fluffy cardigan I wore out in public, people will come up and ask to stroke your arm. (Thankfully, it didn't attract the wrong kind of attention...) This would compliment the pink metallic maxi dress offered in the range perfectly, and this is definitely what I'm referring to when I mention channeling your inner grunge chick. Messy eyeliner completely optional.

02T40_BLA

Double Breasted Longline Jacket, £100 - Speaking of jackets, here's a smart alternative to the yeti coat. It's soft, wooly, and black, and the double rows of buttons add extra interest. This will go with everything. I would definitely suggest wearing this with the leather look trousers (part of the range), and the stripe wrap shirt!

The TTYA x LTS range is out today - so get online now, because I know it's going to be a serious success! I'll politely fight you for that yeti coat...

Will you be shopping the #TTYA4LTS range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?