Saturday, 12 July 2014

The Daily Snap - 12/07/14

#radicalselflovejuly - What's In Your Bag?

Day twelve of Gala Darling's #radicalselflovejuly. Here's what's in my bag. Obviously my phone (attached with a My Bunjee - godsend!), purse, bit of loose change, Tangle Teezer, sunglasses (don't be fooled, they're not Missoni, they're from Topshop but Specsavers gave me the wrong case for my glasses so I kept them!), an invoice and a ton of receipts (I've now cleaned out my handbag), a little pouch (filled with all the meds I could possibly ever need should I end up ill when I'm out and about), and finally, earphones (which are great when you've got a loudmouth on the bus talking about Call of Duty!) - so, that's my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?