Sunday, 6 July 2014

Dress: Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara

Bourjois Volume 1 seconde mascara

Eyes

I was recently asked if I fancied trying the new Bourjois mascara - and I jumped at the chance! I don't usually wear eye makeup unless something huge is going on... I like to rub at my eyes because they're so watery. (Top tip for rubbing watery eyes - rub towards your nose, it retrains the tears to go back into the tear ducts... random, I know) Today though, I put on some mascara to see how it went. This mascara gives amazing volume - my eyelashes look really, really, really long! After curling them (another top tip - don't curl until your lashes have dried, because you won't have any left. True story.) I had a good look in the mirror and was really impressed. I love the packaging - it's sleek, mirrored and curvy!

My only complaint is that, despite the mascara promising a clump free finish, I'd have to disagree! I still experienced clumps and little dried bits falling off my eyelashes throughout the day. It also isn't waterproof, which is a shame. And, more personally, my eyes couldn't cope with the volume! In fact, my eyes were so heavy and aching from the mascara I had to take it off... which is a huge shame! I guess I am a lipstick girl, after all.

Big thanks to Bourjois and Handpicked Future for giving me the chance to review their new mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?