Sunday, 18 May 2014

Adventures: In Search Of Bluebells

Bluebells

Today we went for a long walk in the woods in search of bluebells! Whenever I've been for a walk lately, there's been a huge patch of bluebells which has captured my imagination every time. And each time I see it, I realise I haven't got my camera on me, so I can't take a picture. Ah, the joys of powerwalking, and using the Nike+ app to track it on my arm. Taking a camera and wearing my phone is a recipe for disaster, plus I really want to break my fastest 1K record... (only need to go below nine minutes, but there you go!)

I finally got my camera out today and took it down the woods. We made a beeline for the patch of bluebells and I just took as many pictures as humanly possible. Have a look below, and maybe I'll reward you with an embarrassing story at the end... here goes!

Bluebells

Bluebells

Bluebells

Bluebells

Bluebells

Bluebells

Bluebells

Right then, here's my embarrassing story! After taking a load of photos in the woods, I looked to my arm and saw a massive insect that had landed on my arm and wasn't planning on moving any time soon! I screamed the entire woods down, "Get it off me get it off me get it off meeeeeeeeeeeee!" and as my Mum was running towards me to get it off it flew away anyway. Ick. I hate insects, and I certainly hate the idea of flicking them off my arm. Yuck!

You can see more pics here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?