Thursday, 24 April 2014

Adventures: The Festival Of Transport, 2014

Every Easter Monday, our town holds a car festival in which pretty much anyone with an unusual or vintage car or vehicle of any kind can come and show it off! I remember blogging about this a few years ago. This year, the weather held off and it was a lovely sunny day, which makes a change for a bank holiday!

It's great seeing your local town transformed into a hotbed of transport! Here is what we saw:

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Oh, you know... Mater happened to be there. No biggie!

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

Coleford Carnival of Transport 2014

It was a seriously fun day, and my desire for a vintage car when I pass my test (if I even get off my bum and learn to drive, that is) is growing stronger by the day.

See more here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?