Saturday, 15 February 2014

Dress: Off Duty

UK Fashion Blog UK Fashion Blog
UK Fashion Blog UK Fashion Blog

Shirt: New Look Tall / Jeans: Long Tall Sally / Jacket: Dorothy Perkins Tall / Bag: Zatchels / Necklace (just seen): ASOS / Shoes (not seen): Converse

I haven't done an outfit post in AGES. Or an actual post on my blog (not counting the Daily Snap posts, of course) - I'd like to pretend that my life has been busy and exciting, but no, it hasn't! To be fair, it's a case of getting those famous five minutes to plan and schedule a post, and now I am officially ready to start posting properly again. Especially outfit posts.

I was particularly proud of what I wore today to go food shopping. This plaid shirt is so incredibly comfy, long, and has clicky snappy buttons which make getting dressed super easy. It feels like I'm wearing my pyjamas outside, and I guess it does look like a nightie in a way, but it is versatile. I've worn it over a t-shirt and when it's warmer I'm going to wear it with leggings, and maybe a waist belt, too. These are my favourite dark denim jeans from LTS, admittedly, they are a bit long for me so I roll them up so that they don't drag along the floor! Having said this, I'd happily buy another pair! (Richmond straight cut if you're wondering)

I love my new leather look jacket from Dorothy Perkins. It has a brilliant patterning on the back and arms, which somehow remind me of rubber tyres? I don't know. I like the detailing, the silver zips and the biker styling at the front. My only criticism is that maybe it's just a teeny bit too short in the length. Other than that I can't complain. My new saddle bag is from Zatchels and I had it for Christmas (I was a very lucky and spoilt girl last year!) - it's a beautiful purple and very soft. It doesn't hold everything (which now means I keep my trusty sunnies in the car instead of in my bag) but it does work for me! And my necklace is my old faithful lightning bolt from ASOS. All in all, a VERY successful outfit. I totally felt like the best dressed in Lidl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?