Friday, 13 September 2013

Adventures: The View From The Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

Kymin

And finally... (I'm dubbing this Adventures week in my head, and ironically I have no more adventures lined up at the moment so I'll have to go on some more so I can blog about them) we went to the Kymin nearly a fortnight ago now, and it was rather magificient. After a very steep drive up (in which we mused about the steep hill and the amazing amount of houses nestled neatly along the way) we made it to the summit and had a good stroll around the site. It's amazing. There is a military monument dedicated to many different people, and a round building which Lord Nelson once visited for a meal. It's teeny, by the way. The main thing about the Kymin is the views. They are incredible. You can literally see for miles, and it's colder than you realise when you're up the top, mind! ;)

There's a really nice lawn as well which I imagine would be perfect for a picnic and plenty more views the other side. I really enjoyed my visit to the Kymin and would definitely come back in a heartbeat.

More photos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?