Monday, 9 September 2013

Adventures: Tenby, 2013

IMG_8144.jpg

IMG_8148.jpg

IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8199.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8456.jpg

IMG_8463.jpg

IMG_8476.jpg

Well, I like to think I'm finally back in the blogging game after a fairly long break in writing! It's just that life has been incredibly busy but at the same time I've had nothing really interesting to write home about... however, slowly but surely, we're having more adventures again and I love nothing more than a good adventure. A long drive, a beautiful place and great company.

We went to Tenby again this year for a short weekend trip. The town was absolutely buzzing and the weather was gorgeous. We went to our usual haunts of the town itself, Amroth and Saundersfoot, games of Giant Jenga were played, jokes were told and playlists were played on the roadtrip. I even settled my ice cream promise and bought everyone a tub (caramel fudge ice cream for the win!) - it went down a treat, sitting on the seafront after eating a massive portion of fish and chips!

So yes, as always, I LOVE TENBY! And I was very sad to leave it again. One day. Till next year, Tenby!

See more photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?