Sunday, 30 June 2013

Farewell, GFC... and a lovely plea to my friends and followers.

Cannop Ponds, May Bank Holiday, 2013

Today is the last day of Google Reader and Google Friends Connect existing on Blogger blogs everywhere, so if you're reading this and would still love to read my blog (I hope so, because I love it when people read my blog) - come and follow me on Bloglovin! If Bloglovin's not your thing, I also do a fine line in RSS feeds, so find yourself a lovely RSS reader (I hear Feedly and Flipboard are quite good for RSS feeds and also have mobile apps so there's no excuse not to stay connected!) and copy and paste in this link to keep up to date.

Either way, this isn't the end of my blog so keep in touch, and I'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?