Saturday, 2 February 2013

Adventures: Dockside Walk

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

Gloucester Docks, January 2013

We had a walk around the city docks a few weeks ago (I know, I've been so lax putting the photos up!) which was ace although it was pretty windy, also cold. We saw a canal boat going under the bridge (which lifted up to let them through, rather nifty I thought!) and explored the area. Oh, I also did Gangnam Style on a bridge. It had to be done... apologies to all the people who stood and waited me to finish before they could walk across!

I wore my trusty leather jacket from New Look (from a few years ago), LTS vest, rolled up LTS boyfriend jeans, red sparkly Converse, geometric print scarf from Lazy Oaf, boyfriend beanie hat from ASOS... and my lips were decked out in Topshop Secret Party.

I do like to be beside the docks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?