Sunday, 14 October 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt Favourites: September 2012

Hi everyone!

Many apologies for taking so long to do the favourites post for this month, I've enjoyed seeing everyone's photos and it's going to be a bit tricky deciding so I have a bag of chocolate Buttons to help me out as I write!

CPSHCindersSIM

Something I Made: Starla over at Cinders & Rain made a leaf mobile inspired by the ladies over at A Beautiful Mess. I love the colours - very autumnal and very pretty!

inspirationEmma

Inspiration: Emma at The Gift Shed went to visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour and snapped a photo of one of the props used in the films! (the whole tour looks brilliant, having seen photos I think I'd really enjoy it!)

DoodlesSally

Doodles and Drawings: Sally at Diario took a photo of the book she co-wrote! Congratulations Sally!

SeasonsChangeMargot

Season's Change: Margot at Tulsi Crafts took a photo of strawberry leaves - I like this photo because of the perspective and the blue sky with a couple of clouds.

CPSHRuthMusic

Motif: Music - Ruth at The Goldhawk Project took a photo of a red guitar. I love the striking colour and the focus and the details on it.

This month's CPSH is being hosted by Jeneveve over at Timballoo - so if you haven't already been over to see the topics list, pop along and say hi if you fancy joining in this month!

Thanks everyone, and see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?