Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Adventures: A Weekend

This weekend we went to Tenby for a short break (again!) and spent it relaxing on a park bench looking out at St Catherine's Island, going for a huge brunch (in which I ate three fried eggs in one sitting, we played swapsies and I landed a LOT of eggs, and hashed browns: yum!), paying a visit to the RNLI (and passing the revamped lifeboat station which has been turned into a house, envy doesn't even cover it), walks along the harbour, a very long walk along the beach and admiring the rather large block of flats that's been built right on the beach (living the dream), chowing down on a big beef burger while watching the Olympics in the pub... then the next day, watching the kite surfer on Saundersfoot beach, going slightly crazy in the vintage sweet shop and spending way too much money on bonbons, another beautiful walk along the harbour, before spending time at my favourite place in the world, Amroth shore. I didn't blow beach bubbles this time (too windy) but I got my feet wet, and picked up lots of pebbles. I watched the waves (and a huge thunderstorm) roll in, before we headed home for the weekend. Till next time, Tenby!

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012

Tenby 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?