Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Wednesday Words: A Letter To The Sea

UK writing blog

Writing blog

UK female writer

Inspiring writing blog

Writing blog

Sometimes I think a picture can tell a thousand words, and the day I wrote and read a letter to the sea says a lot about how much I love the seaside, and how it's my biggest dream to live by the sea. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and how I'm going to achieve it. And I know it's going to be possible! No matter how hard it might seem now, it's going to be worth it in the end. I just know it.

--
Wednesday Words is my new attempt at writing a little bit every Wednesday, documenting untold stories from my life and some of my own personal embarrassing moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?