Sunday, 1 April 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt - March 2012

Hello all! This month Emma at The Gift Shed is hosting the CPSH so I'm doing mine as normal. These are my entries for this month. I'm actually writing this on the 25th March so, future me, I hope you had a nice week and that nothing too crazy happened... Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! (it's my birthday on the 1st April)

Anyways, on with the show.


Made with Love


Something I Made: I'm doing a project at the moment and I can't say too much about it at the moment. It's a fairly simple task but unfortunately my printer hates me and isn't playing ball. Either way, it's half finished and I hope to get it sorted during the week. Maybe I might have more to say once it's done. Either that or the printer will be in serious disgrace.


Love Is Everywhere


Inspiration: I read these words in Girlosophy a while ago and it is so true. So, in order to cheer ourselves up now that Spring is here and it's lovely and sunny out, I wrote this on my chalkboard. Instant inspiration.


Books!


Books: I have a to-be-read pile. This is what it looks like right now. Some of it is going to feature soon as a Sunday Read. I better get reading then!


Catching the sun


Sunlight: I caught the sun this afternoon, through my fingers.


Jelly!



Motif: Retro. I made jelly this week in my new retro jelly mould. It looks so good I almost don't want to eat it, but I'm going to eat some after tea. I can't wait.

And that's me for this month. Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?