Saturday, 28 April 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt - April 2012

I can't believe it's nearly the end of April, my birthday month! It always goes so, so fast. This month is fairly memorable in which it rained absolutely tons, I fitted in loads of mile-long walks around the woods and tried Zumba. And I bought a beautiful star print circle scarf which I am still obsessed with. So, with that in mind here's this month's photos!

Something I Made: Baked Oatmeal 


Something I Made: Baked Oatmeal. Allie introduced me to the wonders of Baked Oatmeal and I can safely say it's beautiful. I put a few squares in a bowl, add a bit of soya milk and heat it for two and a half minutes in the microwave before adding some Alpro Soya yoghurt on top. It's lovely! Like a banana flapjack. Allie's recipe is here.
Inspiration

Inspiration: I Am Not Sorry. Kirsty over at The Leopard Anchor posted an article as part of her Weekly Web Watch and it really struck a chord with me. I sometimes really struggle giving myself credit and often spend ages feeling all silly, worried and embarrassed over potential 'mistakes' that aren't actually mistakes at all. So upon reading the article I felt empowered enough to tell myself that I am not sorry for anything. Which is a great feeling and I'm going to keep it up. I also feel pretty bad ass for telling myself this too, as it goes against probably everything you've ever been told about life, ever, but it feels good. So this is my inspiration for April.

Easter



Easter: I had a lovely, peaceful Easter. Unfortunately it was quite a wet one but it didn't stop me from having fun! I ate my breakfast and found these next to my Shreddies. Awesome. I ate the entire lot in one go and I am not apologising. (get me)

Repurpose: A Biscuit Tin Used For Junk!


Repurpose: I use my Emma Bridgewater as a junk box. Some people have entire drawers. I have a junk tin. It keeps my binoculars (in case of any binocular-based emergencies), multi-vits, egg timer, random bits that fall off my furniture and two Innocent smoothie hats. So instead of biscuits, I have junk, but it's kept in a very pretty place.

IMG_4956B

Motif - Symmetry: My circle scarf gets another mention. Stars are symmetrical, right?! (I was running out of ideas at this point, sorry!)

I hope you enjoy my CPSH for this month and I can't wait to see everyone's entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?