Sunday, 5 February 2012

New tops and new season lusting at LTS

LTS Tops Splurge


I did something I had been desperate to do for ages yesterday: buy new basic tops! My wardrobe isn't the best for basic tops and I have tons of old and faded numbers not really suitable for wearing outside of the house. So you can imagine my joy when the latest LTS catalogue arrived a few weeks ago! I spent an entire evening gushing over the lovely new pieces, especially the new tall basic tops!

I've chosen all of the new vests that have come in (which are a total necessity, I like 'proper' vests to go underneath cardigans and hoodies, not the spaghetti strap camisoles you see all the time), three basic long sleeved tops in turquoise, hot pink and black, and my favourite, the Breton stripey top in navy/red. I have wanted one of those bad boys since forever, but have never found a nice one in tall, so I'm really looking forward to trying it on for size.

LTS Lust List


And here's the stuff I quite fancy trying on! I fancied purchasing the green t-shirt but wasn't sure of the colour or how thin the material is, so I'll happily wait till my next visit to a shop. The cowl neck stripey jumper looks amazing - smart or casual, under jeans or black trousers for work. It's really grown on me, so I fancy giving it a go. The chocolate slouchy jumper will be fantastic for spring weather, especially coupled with the jeggings I also really like (I almost bought them last year but was between sizes so now I've lost a bit of weight I'm going to try again!) - I also fancy that hot pink jacket, you know, for cooler weather purposes. And I need a pair of leggings. I need them! Same goes for the Richmond straight cut jeans too, which I can imagine will go great tucked into boots. Last but not least the marine chinos and the polka dot shoes are fab, and I really am loving all the navy this season. Better start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?