Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt - February categories

CPSH Feb

Hi everyone and welcome to this month's CPSH categories! I really enjoyed hosting last month - it was great fun! I'm also hoping I can definitely take part this month too as I am probably going to be camera-less for the first two weeks. *wibble* Either way I will do my best to take part and I look forward to seeing everyone's entries. Remember, for full rules Kirst has all you need to know on her blog so hopefully this answers any questions you might have.

So, here are the categories for this month:

  • Inspiration
  • Something I Made - you know the drill for both categories, something which inspires you and something you've created (it genuinely doesn't matter when it was started or finished - it's nice to show stuff off!)
  • Leap! This looks like a fun one so I can't wait to see what people come up with!
  • Found - Stuff you've found and reclaimed as your own, things that you've found out and about, whatever you've found lately, show it off!
  • Motif: Leaves - again I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

If you're interested in taking part, please leave me a comment underneath this post and I'll be happy to add you to my list. Have a great month and see you on, before or after the 29th!

PS, update - I shall be posting favourites at the weekend, this means you guys have a bit more time if you've not uploaded your photos already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?