Sunday, 5 February 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt Favourites: January

Hello everyone! This is just a tiny bit late but I can't wait to show you some of the brilliant photos we've had this month. Thank you to everyone for taking part, I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts!

Something I Made:



I really enjoyed seeing the cute little quilt Emma at the Gift Shed made for her two adorable and funny bears Pud and Spare!

Inspiration:



Ruth at The Goldhawk Project took an amazing picture of a gorgeous view in Scotland - I cannot stop staring at it!

Outdoors:



Nicole over at lestrange.me took a beautiful photo of a snowdrop - made me feel all wintery!

Details:



Jeneveve at Timbaloo took a lovely photo of a vintage dress with a gorgeous print. The sequins really do make the print!

Motif: Animal

I couldn't choose a favourite for the last category so here is everyone's entries!



Here's Ruth's gorgeous animal print fabrics.



Jeneveve's lovely furry cat.



Nicole's pretty poodle fabric!



And last but not least, Emma's cool rhinosaurus paper.

Thank you all for taking part in January, February's topics are already uploaded and ready to go. See you at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?