Friday, 30 December 2011

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt: January 2012 categories

CPSH January

This month I've been passed the baton from Emma at The Gift Shed to host Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt on behalf of Kirsty for January - so I wanted to welcome you all and give you this month's CPSH categories!

As usual, we have:

  • Something I Made - anything you've created, started, a work in progress, or finished in January.
  • Inspiration - something which inspires you.

And this month's additional categories are:

  • Outdoors - in the fresh air: woodland, a garden, the park or anywhere you love to escape to.
  • Details - Go searching and you'll find them, no matter where you look.
  • Motif: Animal - Feel free to interpret this one however you choose, there are tons of possibilities with this one.

Feel free to interpret each category however you like.

Please leave me a comment below to let me know you're taking part, and at the end of the month I'll come back with my photos and a list of the bloggers taking part, plus my favourites from each category.

Have fun, and I'll see you in a month's time!

(Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt is usually hosted here, where you'll find more information and CPSHs from previous months as a reference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?