Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Adventures: This Year...


Your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Done.



Plate

Christmas has been a totally brilliant, chilled out occasion this year. Christmas dinner was fantastic, I was so stuffed I had the tiniest tea in history, seven hours later! We ate a ton of turkey, and had a ton of turkey left - gotta love turkey crowns. I wasn't expecting so many leftovers! We basically pioneered a new recipe - turkey, cranberry sauce and Caerphilly cheese sandwiches done in the sandwich toaster. It's all we've really been eating for tea/dinner for the past few days. We now have a tiny amount of turkey left. Try it. It's beautiful. We had loads of lovely presents and I especially enjoyed giving the presents as well as receiving them!

I now can't wait to do it all again next year. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?