Monday, 28 November 2011

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt - November 2011

I'm writing this to you feeling utterly rotten and disorientated from what could only be (wo)man flu! Which is really rubbish luck, honestly. I feel so ill, but I took these yesterday when I felt a bit ill but not as bad as I am today. So please forgive me for the poor spelling/rambling, let's just get started, eh?

IMG_1335B

Something I Made - I made a wish on 11:11 on November 11th. November the 11th was, of course, Remembrance Day, and also 11/11/11. So 11:11 on 11/11/11 is a lot of ones. I still haven't learnt to sing yet and I'm a bit lax at drinking water, but I'm trying.

IMG_1378c

Inspiration - Lately I've bought things with the Union Jack motif on - firstly the Emma Bridgewater tin and then the cushion. Or was it the other way around? I can't remember. Either way I have no idea why I've gravitated towards them, but I like them. They make my room look really kitsch and homely. I think it's the bright colours mostly, even when it's not red white and blue. And I might not be too patriotic but at least I can now remember which country I live in when I wake up at stupid o'clock in the morning.

IMG_1368B

Stripes - I used to own loads of stripy clothes, now I only have about three different items. I bought this maxi dress from New Look tall for £7.50 in the sale, it's lovely! The scarf was £3.50 from Dorothy Perkins about five years ago. More on that in a moment.

IMG_1378B

Comfort - These are my favourite slipper socks from M&S. They are brilliant. They don't have any grip though so don't go running around on laminate floor in them! I also have a fabulous footstool which I was resting my tootsies on at the time but I couldn't snap both. Plus I really love these socks.

IMG_1336C

Texture - look at this scarf. I didn't make it, but the texture is lovely, right? I like it. Loads. It makes a fab photo.

I do apologise for the really rubbish posting. Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow. I hope. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?