Monday, 1 August 2011

The Great Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt, part one!

Supplies

The rather fabulous Kirsty from The Leopard Anchor suggested starting a Photo Scavenger Hunt back in July, which I was more than up for joining! I love a good photographic challenge. Anyway, seeing as today is August and the first official day of the challenge, I decided to start straight off with one of the first categories: Supplies.

These were in a parcel I received this morning, keeping the goods safely protected. I always love bubblewrap, it's so much fun to pop. I always wanted a coat made of bubblewrap as a child but now I realise maybe it's not such a clever idea after all... What a shame!

Why don't you come and join in on the fun too? Details of the Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt are here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?