Sunday, 28 August 2011

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt - August 2011

I know I've posted a few already, but wanted to show you the whole of my CPSH for August - enjoy!

Supplies

Supplies - here's some bubble wrap which I love for packing parcels, and for popping, of course. ;)

Rabbit!

Something I made - I drew this rabbit. I'm not a huge crafter but I do love a good doodle.

Birds

Motif: Birds - I made a bird print using a bird stencil and some Berol pens. I like it!

IMG_9588

Holiday/Vacation - We went to Tenby for a quick weekend away and did a secret night time trek to the beach for a walk. I took this shot which I really love.

IMG_9594B

IMG_9598B

Inspiration - The sea. The letter explains everything in great detail as to why. I love the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?