Wednesday, 29 June 2011

It's All In The Details

In my Photoshop actions post, I used this picture:

Cottage

And upon viewing it in the Flickr Lightbox I wanted to look at it again and again. I'm sure I've missed something.

IMG_5829B

First we go a little bit smaller... and then...

IMG_5828C

In the top left is a boat... called Jenny B.

IMG_5829D

And the windows look so inviting. I really don't know why.

I want to have a proper look inside.

IMG_5829E

IMG_5829F

(this is a terrible skewed crop, by the way)

IMG_5829G

You see, I've been puzzled about what that green thing in the window was, and now I know... it's a first aid kit! And what looks like either a toolkit or a stereo.

IMG_5829H

And in the other window, we have a boat. Well, it was taken at the seaside, after all.

IMG_5829I

There's not much going on in the downstairs windows though. Shame. Although I can just make out a mast of another model boat.

Possibly.

IMG_5829J

And I also included a crop of the stairs, just because I liked how fluid and shiny the handrail looks.

I think I look too much into things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?