Saturday, 18 June 2011

The Daily Snap - 18/06/11

Farm Life

Farm Life - where I live, there's a farm I always pass which I find so fascinating - maybe because of that fabulous old fashioned windmill (there's two, the other is out of shot) - so today, I grabbed my camera and we pulled up in the side lane... so I could snap it! I used three lenses in total - my 50mm, my kit lens (18-55mm) and my Diana F+ 110mm telephoto. The 50mm still triumphs as my favourite lens, but then again it's like asking me to pick a favourite child or something!

PS: This photo needs to be viewed in absolutely huge - so please click the pic, and click it again once it loads in Flickr, you won't be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?