Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day - Neutral Chic

Long Tall Sally tall shoes
55 GBP - longtallsally.com




Today was a real get up and go day - I literally had the sum total of thirty minutes to have a shower and get dressed! Let's not forget the total lack of sleep last night either *yawn* I can barely even spell and I keep hitting or not hitting the spacebar at random intervals.

Anyway, today's outfit came to me as I was towelling off. I grabbed my favourite studded cardi from LTS, put on a white and black stripey vest (I couldn't find one online the same as mine so I chose a basic white vest instead which still works with the outfit, but the original I wore today was from Dorothy Perkins tall, last summer if I remember rightly), my linens from LTS and my new grey Keds (which I love, although they are still in need of breaking in, especially around the left toe area) - teamed with my trusty Nica bag, it was a perfect quick outfit which looked fab, and casual. Great colour palette of neutrals too, without looking too matchy matchy. So yes, very pleased with my outfit choice today! If I had time I would have put on a thick gold chain necklace to bump it up a little, but with the studs that might have been overkill. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?