Sunday, 8 May 2011

The Liebster Blog Award


I had a lovely surprise this morning from the fabulous Caroline Does Nails... I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!

I've not been blogging long but I've never enjoyed myself so much as I have been over the past three weeks - I really enjoy talking about fashion, food and photography in the way I only know how.

So now it's my turn to nominate three lovely blogs which have less than three hundred followers. Please come and check these ladies (and cat) out, they're brilliant!


Allie In Wonderland - one truly glamourous lady who talks about fashion, running and life in London.
I am Kuma - a diary of a cute cat in Japan, written by the cat himself! Very funny and utterly brilliant. It makes me smile!
A Yorkshire Lady Goes to London - I love this girl, who writes about relocating, nails, entertainment and just about everything. Well worth a read!

So, now it's up to my nominees to do their bit - well done ladies (and Kuma)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, I'm not at home
Please leave a comment on my comment box... er, phone?